Join the Red Hat® and Level Up webinar where you will learn how to migrate your (soon to be retired) System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) client systems to Red Hat’s Ansible® Automation Platform (AAP). This migration will allow your automation to go faster, which will help you to get more done with Windows managed nodes.
During the event, you’ll learn how AAP dramatically simplifies Windows systems management, by bringing point-and-click automation to Ansible: one of the fastest growing and already most popular infrastructure automation solutions in the world, currently managing millions of nodes across thousands of Red Hat customers. By the end of the event, you’ll have acquired enough new knowledge to understand why Ansible is a single solution for everything from Linux® to Windows and Network devices; from bare metal to virtualization to cloud; and then be able to immediately begin planning your own organization’s migration from SCCM to AAP — a combined benefit that no other product in the market offers.
This webinar includes:
- Understanding the challenges/opportunities created for customers by Microsoft’s recent decision to retire SCCM.
- How Red Hat’s Ansible Automation Platform is being used in Microsoft Windows shops today.
- Key features in the latest Ansible Automation Platform version.
- Integrating Ansible Automation Platform with solutions like Chocolatey.
- Must-see Windows Configuration Management use case demos: WinRM setup; user, service and package management; using PowerShell; managing Windows updates, features, registry and more.
- Best practices for migrating your Windows managed nodes from SCCM to AAP.
Who should attend:
Technologists and technology leaders managing Windows workloads, especially via SCCM, as you will see designs and examples in the context of the unique opportunities and challenges involved in automating modern Microsoft environments.